THE ASCEND, a fast-growing global strategy, architecture and risk consulting firm is attracting strong career-minded consulting professionals to their team of “Ascendants”
Definition: a: moving upward , rising or directed upward
We love to dearly call our consultants – Ascendants as they commit to their career advancement with Ascend and help our practices grow with a resolve to creating a raving fans among our clients. Our repeat customers and long-term business outlook are testament to positive attributes that Ascendants hold and exhibit.
ASCEND has a unique opportunity for a number of key consulting positions
– “Seasoned” Business level Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects
– “Rock Star” Data Analytics Professionals – Data Scientist, Analytics Engineers
MDM/DW Architects, Modelers, DW Developers,Analytics and BI Professionals
– “Hands-on” Infrastructure Principals
– “Hands-on” Security Architects
– Business Analysts that can work in security, infrastructure and data projects
If the following ASCEND’s key strengths sound attractive to catapult your career, please contact us:
- Tangible and Demonstrable business value via technology visioning and blueprinting
- Pragmatic Implementation of Enterprise Architecture and Strategy.
- Exceptional customer affinity and loyalty
- Significant growth potential.
- Excitement with Entrepreneurial culture
(We are open to independent contractors/1099 also for select roles – please do ask)
Common positive success profile of an ‘Ascendant’:
- Self-starters and works independently with minimal guidance and demonstrates highest level of collaboration and teamwork among all team members – clients’ personnel and internal ASCEND staff
- Adept ‘change agent’ in gaining client organizational buy-in via a number of effective approaches – architecture “vetting” process, Center of Excellence (COE) communities, small working Groups and Innovation Centers.
- Flexible during the engagement in understanding and adjusting to what works for the customer and should have a deep consulting mind set to create ‘raving fans’ among the client for the ASCEND brand
- Must be passionate about driving progress, evolution, and success—as measured in revenue, process evolution and integration, and ongoing solutions maturity as ASCEND grows.
- Soft leadership skills – customer focus, commitment, drive for results, accountability, integrity, teamwork, diversity, attitude, self-motivation, working through ambiguity etc. will be the key differentiator skills
- Full project lifecycle experience a must – from architecture, design and development/engineering to successful deployments in your functional areas
- Extensive hands-on experience with all aspects of SDLC and used methodologies such as Rational RUP, Agile/ Scrum, and integration to Project methodologies – PMI/PMBOK, Scrum etc.
- For Principal roles, demonstrable track record leading vendor selection, software evaluation and due diligence and provide holistic total economic impact analysis factoring TCO, technical analysis, flexibility analysis and risks analysis.
- Should have strong prior experience working with practice leads, business development teams in advancing sales pursuits, closing deals and growing business.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to rapidly learn Clients Business, understand client and stakeholder needs, and learn and adapt to new technologies.
- For Senior and Principal roles, Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or MBA preferred.
- Willing to Travel at least 50% required. (This depends on the project of course as we do lot of remote work for our clients from our offices and Ascend work centers)
“Please contact email@example.com” to learn more about open positions (please send email with your LinkedIn profile or with a brief resume/profile”